Meeting to help form the foundations for the future of health and care in Stonehouse
Published: Friday, 07 February 2020
People from Stonehouse are invited to have their say on the future of health and social care delivery in the local area
- Meeting to help form the foundations for the future of health and care in Stonehouse
- Community-driven approach to alcohol and drugs recovery is praised
- Norwegian Visit showcases how Lanarkshire is delivering realistic medicine
- NHS Lanarkshire welcomes approval of Blantyre Care Hub
- Concrete commitment to building fabric of community life into new Care Hub as plans are approved
SLHSCP's Director of Health and Social Care, Val de Souza, publishes a regular blog. Val tackles everything, from strategic updates to news from localities, in a straight-forward and easy-to-read style. Read Val's latest post and access the blog archive by clicking on the below.
- Video list
- Building and Celebrating Communities in three words
- Patient story: integration in action
- A partnership approach in our care homes
- Can you #FindFraser?