Lanarkshire families and carers asked to help with patients in the community
Published: Thursday, 14 January 2021
People in Lanarkshire are being asked to help if possible with a loved one’s care to protect under pressure care at home service
- Lanarkshire families and carers asked to help with patients in the community
- Director of Public Health update care home visiting
- 90 year old former carer is Scotland’s first care home resident vaccinated against COVID-19
- First careful steps to restoring vital contact as limited indoor visiting is set to begin in some care homes
- Flu vaccination uptake
SLHSCP's Director of Health and Social Care, Val de Souza, publishes a regular blog. Val tackles everything, from strategic updates to news from localities, in a straight-forward and easy-to-read style. Read Val's latest post and access the blog archive by clicking on the below.
- Video list
- Building and Celebrating Communities in three words
- Patient story: integration in action
- A partnership approach in our care homes
- Can you #FindFraser?